Saturday, October 27, 2007

Awesome jokes

These jokes were told to me by my friend Nate, who also lives in Yantai. They're awesome and I thought I'd share them with you. If you don't find them funny, it means you haven't lived in China and experienced the craziness that is this wonderful country long enough. Its stupid stuff like these crazy jokes that keep us expats in China sane.

"What's white and stands in the middle of a field?"
"A refrigerator"

"What's white and brown and stands in the middle of a field?"
"A refrigerator wearing a leather jacket."

"Why the the airplane fall out of the sky?"
"Because the pilot was a loaf of bread."

"What's green and fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree, it would kill you?"
"A pool table"

"What's yellow and cannot swim?"
"A tractor"

"Why did the boy fall of his bike?"
"Because someone threw a cinder block at him."

Ok, so I know most of these will not be funny to most of you readers out there... but I'm telling you... come and live in Yantai, or really any small/medium sized city in China for at least 6 months and I'm telling you... you'll think they are hilarious after that!!